Chinmaya Maruti temple is now open for Public darshan on the following days and timings.
Tuesdays – 6.00 PM – 8.00 PM (all ages)
Saturdays and Sundays – 9.30 AM – 10 AM (exclusively for Seniors 60+)
Saturdays and Sundays – 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM (all ages)
6.00 PM – 8.00 PM (all ages)
Chinmaya Mission Boston values health and safety of all devotees. Therefore, adhering to the following guidelines by the devotees, while visiting the temple, is of utmost importance.
- All devotees
- Should sanitize their hands thoroughly just prior to visiting the Temple.
- Should wear full face mask and keep it on during the entire duration of stay at the Temple.
- Should bring their own hand sanitizers.
- Family members living in the same households may sit together as one group. Others shall maintain a minimum of 6 ft distance from others.
- Children shall always stay with parents or custodian and shall not be allowed to wander around.
- Capacity at the Temple will be monitored to maintain prescribed social distance and devotees may be asked to wait outside or leave early if capacity is exceeded.
- Shoes/sandals must be removed and left outside, at the temple entrance, separated in pairs and not close to someone else’s pair of shoes. TEMPLE SHOE/COAT ROOM is closed.
- Only Archana services will be performed. However, no prasadam (food of any kind, milk, fruits, flowers, Kumkum, Theertham) will either be distributed to, or accepted from devotees.
- Please avoid use of rest rooms within the temple as much as possible. However, if you have a need to use, please ensure that that you wash your hands thoroughly with soap.
- Volunteers will guide you at the temple. Stay within the barriers in the temple premises and do not wander anywhere outside of the mandir area.
- Devotees are requested not to come to temple if they are not feeling well / have been in contact with anyone having or have developed COVID symptoms / have traveled within the past 14 days.
- Chinmaya Mission accepts no liability with your visit.
- No Live Streaming on days when temple is open for public.
Please visit our website www.srichinmayamaruti.org periodically for updated information.
For any questions, please call the temple at (978) 387-2336